Thursday, November 17, 2005

Chaotic

I do think you’re chaotic
Behind a sunset in your eyes
I kinda feel subdued
Each time I fantasize
Maybe now I could be growing
Deep down your every vein
I watch you move in my head
Uncertain of the pain
Its probably magnetic
That warmth that I see
I never want to panic
When your eyes turn to me
I’ll try not to concentrate
Nor linger in your mood
I know not love nor hate
I don’t even think I should

I wanna be your noise
In this silent song you sing
I wanna be that chaos
In this peaceful world you bring
And yet somehow I wonder
Why you even chose to stay
Perhaps when all this is over
You’d leave me anyway.

So now we can continue
Leaving nothing behind our lives
Maybe nothing to remember
No signs of us to define
Buts its you who quite moved closely
As I turned my back from here
You were not looking when I left
But held my hand in misery
I cannot risk another heart ache
With a stranger I came to know
And my tears were not helping
As I waited ‘til you go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home