Monday, October 10, 2005

Weekends are made of these (who am I to disgree? harhar)

This is so amusing, I think I am getting the hang of this…Blogging down my life sure is fun. It’s like seeding some inheritance minus the monetary value. Who knows, when all these is through and every tidbit of physical information is gone..perhaps my blog could be a useful artifact of a classic single 20 something female so-called homo sapien living during the 20th century.

So for the mere sake of documentation. A classic female 20 something homo sapien living somewhere east south of the equator (I just have to put that trivia in..) went out for the first time after a long time to be with her new found friends from her new work on a Friday night. Ok, I have to admit it, I realized that I somehow missed going out. It started out to be a venue where I could introduce my officemate and a not-so-distant relative to my cousin. Both species have been single for almost a year. The female lost her lover in a tragic death while the male one lost his on a tragic affair. I just don’t know at what point during the night did their friends from here and there started appearing like rabbits. The whole night ended up to be a gathering of friends from all sorts and sources. Not that I am complaining. The night sure was fun considering that we all went home some drunk while most stuffed ( I being one of the stuffed ones) from a spontaneous food fest that we capped the night with.

I was dead tired when I got home probably from driving. I vowed to spend the day at the gym the following day to attend my usual routine of latin groove, body jam and pilates. As expected I woke up late, tried to breeze through to catch atleast my body jam class but ended up doing a ten-minute treadmill and half a body balance class (which was a temporary replacement of the Pilates class). I knew I had to do something different on that Saturday so I decided to pamper myself through one of the gym’s body scrub services. I availed the rose petal body peel and facial which was ok for the price and did my skin some considerable luxury. I think I am still in the quest of finding the perfect spa. I am pretty sure those ones charge a lot. Oh well, it’s been a relaxing weekend. The whole Sunday was church day. I also managed to finish two books that I’ve been reading. One of which is a Danielle Steel classic… so female! I thought. Now that’s a useful bit of an information..twenty something chicks read a lot of romance novels to spare the few hours that would cap their weekend.

Now I am back to work. I don’t know how my week would go since the girl I am temporarily temping for has just arrived and I think my boss wants me to handle her accounts for good. By the way, the contract thing went well. It’s really great when you pray for something. Listen up historians, at this time and age, there are twenty something females who believe in a savior who died for all of us years ago. My life and weekends are never complete without a high dose of prayer ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home