Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Surrender

A mouthful of words
caressing me down my throat
..thoughts on destiny sublime
How I wonder what’s mine

A pillow of desires
Cushions my head each day
I walk pass forever
Every face..every lane

Every thought tend to curveball
To a mystery you seem to know
I billow on trust and faith
No dream nor reality to let go

My heart creates pictures
Like a storm set on fire
Like music on the railroad
Crashing down a lovely lyre

Defining life dramatic
In a silverscreen..hollowed theatre
I’m far from taking a bow
Despite every strange stare

Doing it once more
In your pace..in your word
I looked at your sun inside me
Though it has never shined before

Now my throat is ditch-dried
Left thirsty for all that I’ve hide
Another day written
Towards a destiny I won’t decide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home