Monday, March 21, 2005

Nothing to hide

A moment’s glimpse
Of a possibility
I held on that day for you

There was no lie
Just you and I
And everything that’s true

I longed for a song
I’ve waited long
And failed quite terribly

Then here you are
Not that far
Your face I long to see

To know you more
Than I did before
Is all I wanna do

Although unsure
If the feeling’s pure
And everything is new

I know you’re worth
Although it hurts
To be just beside you

Then I realize
Beyond those eyes
I’d rather not go on

We’ve stumbled bad
We’ve fallen mad
And have’nt seen the dawn

You live you life
Like a soldier’s strife
I’ve planned mine completely

Perhaps it real
What we both feel
It’s just not right for me

Don’t get me wrong
This feeling’s strong
And I am not setting it aside

To be your friend
Is what I intend
Although by now there’s nothing to hide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home