Monday, March 21, 2005

"Bring on that DANCE"

Find that source in your secret place
Let his wisdom light up your face
Don’t just reach the heavens with a measly glance
Put on those heels and let your spirit dance

Don’t stop yourself to shout when in awe
The ocean speaks the grace you just saw
And when those hips find the urge to swing
Let your soul dance as the universe sings

Let go of the past, forget all the pain
Let your footsteps lead you as you dance in the rain
Don’t analyze nor question that beauty that you see
Love him who taught you how to love completely

For there’s no greater sin than to let your soul break
And there’s no better rhythm than the rhythm you make
I urge you now to move beyond doubt
Try moving your body as you let it all out.

This dream is but an inch away from a shake
Your life has begun for the whole world’s sake
So if I were you I wouldn’t spare a chance
To send myself off as I bring on that dance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home