Monday, March 21, 2005

"Giddy"

To let you know what’s on my mind
Is like teaching poetry to the blind
We knew each other within a mile long gaze
But an inch away from a lost embrace
I never thought I’d enjoy that drive
I never thought I’d learn to dive
But then with him. I am everything and I’m sure
The moment he took me in his world for a tour
He mused at the fact that I love my savior
How he wished, he said that he too can walk on water
A million sunsets in a single day
A billion sunrise he begged to portray
Amazing if we can look forward to the next few years
Amazing how we both came from people who sent us tears
Would’nt it be great to look into someone and meet his soul?
It’s like searching a haystack to find that gold
I watched his mouth as it curved to a smile
Never been with someone as handsome for quite awhile
I had to stop since its pretty obvious if I stare
Forgot about my dinner coz of the dessert we shared
Its lame I know and I am at it again
But what then is love if kept on letting it end?
forgot about the goose bumps that once ran through my spine
Until he held my hand by the beach post sign
So there it goes in this poetry
Blind you may seem I hope you’ll see
Tell me now can you picture this?
Your good’ ol friend in a state of bliss
Romantically I vowed on a poem
In this giddiness I now found home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home