Friday, April 22, 2005

Bath Stuff, Bank stuff and Matthew

Lets see..I had my last interview with Matthew (refer to my entry entitled: "Matthew") last Monday before which i had a banking spree where I found out why they call it "cash flow"..like fluid, it literally just flows through your bank account towards the different seas of payments. I need to pay Rina who served as my cash reservoir during on our last Galera trip. I also borrowed some cash from my friend here and there who were kind enough to lend a charitable hand to less fortunate unemployed people like me (well, back then)...With barely a thousand bucks left, i decided to treat myself to a measly luxury that i can afford at that moment : bath stuff. For some reason, the local grocery I went to seem to know how much cash I only have. I mean my family have been religiously going there since I was a kid and I've never seen that store so empty as it was that day. So to make the long story short, the bath stuff i promised myself were all not there so i settled for the drugstore across where i was only able to get miniature sizes of the bath stuff i wanted..which was well, good also coz i need to pinch myself once in awhile on how much money I only have vs the number of days prior to my employment (damn that was a long segue to my real story..)

Anyhow, the real news is that I'm a good medical test away to a new job which I'am looking forward to. Before I go any further, I think its but right that I finally reveal Matthew's real identity. If you were diligent enough to refer to the "Matthew" entry earlier you would know why I nicknamed the company as such. As I've said he's like a guy..blah,blah,blah. Matthew is a company registered with the real name Nestle who basically supplies most of the dairy products you probably have at home and they finally called me the following day for my medical exam which I had just now. So there, I can say with a considerable amount of certainty that I am finally hired after almost three long months of waiting..

Man, I feel like a bride or rather a "soon-to-be fiance" who just can't wait to be engaged. Well forgive me for the cheeziness on this but for the first time after a long time I want to be into something long term..well atleast in my career. I actually asked God to make my choices clear as crystal and i believe the opportunity just came at the perfect time starring me in the eye like the sunset I'm so fascinated with in Bora. Oh well, I guess I better stop this if I want people to keep visiting my blog.

Thanks for dropping by and do know that I'll be posting my future adventures with Matthew (if all goes well) and of course lotsa poems and songs..whether you care or not, though I hope you will:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home