Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I am a princess..
Jailing myself in my own field of sanity
I placed a crown of shit in my head
Eating every single word I've said
The same desire I've had in my heart
Has lead me astray to begin from the start

I am a little queen of pain
Drinking every adventure of a life insane
I cross every path in this jungle
To be eaten by the beast of my own existence
Forgetting what I planned I get beaten..
I get drowned I am nowhere else to be found
Than this dark pit..

A deceived life to explore
I know I'm down to nothing more
My pained heart kept crying
In rhythmic sobs that only I can hear
Allowing the royalty around me to inflict
Such hurt liberally so quick

In a span of a heartache
I am lost once more
I run this path towards an empty door
No promises…
Just deceptions…

I am crowned in shit and I just cried
A little princess out of her mind
I cried til the pain grew stronger
And this dying heart grow weaker
I just cried…
I left no secrets to hide...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home