Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Prose to you

I watched as the feathered smoke formed thoughts conveyed through your eyes. I lay in cosmic drain figuring out how life can change one heartbreak at a time….

I think in prose..

Soon everything will be gone flying in clouds like some oblique spiral stairwell of everything that transpired. All these have gone from its claimed significance to some measly memoir that wallowed us one thought at a time. You looked at me as I stared in space crossed blightly in bed. We went to change our steaming directions to different paths derived from one night of cautious fantasy. Only a bleak moment remains before we let go. I know from this paralleled sorrow that it will be hard to look back. I can go on cursing every beautiful thing hat we shared, fold the puzzles and pieces together to come up with the strangest purpose. Right now I just want to lie in eternity at a close distance from where we came from.

I’d liberally take you back but won’t.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home