Thursday, June 22, 2006

Does it count that I think you’re epic?
Drumbeats playing long in swirls and patterns
And I still think you’re cryptic
My heart began unbreaking
The day I had your back
I am listening…
I am falling…
To your every move, I’m playing
My hand fetched in every snap
My soul flailing in every clap
Let me move you…
Let me soothe you…
And when this song becomes familiar
And when this beat is done
You’d know its all worth it.
Unexplainably worth it..
You’re my mystery unsolved
You’re my soul’s echo unresolved
You are…you are

1 Comments:

Blogger baroogz said...

wow! this piece is breathtaking. Not in the figurative sense of it, it really did blow me away.

It's reads as if composed for a metaphysical dance of love...

'You’re my mystery unsolved
You’re my soul’s echo unresolved'

This clipped my thoughts, rave reviews to sakin. :)

July 7, 2006 at 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home