Monday, May 22, 2006

I am a trail blazing doll
Running fools out of my door
I got hopeless on the second try
Failing hope where all hope is for
The river of lies has gone down
To where my ocean rest
There goes the sky on my sun
When they wonder what I do best
People hate the weirdos that come around
But hey My God is big
I’m a bit more special than what they think I am
I am tighter than your imaginary fist
Don’t do me no garbage
Oh man, I got no time for that
You want to see me crying
Then beat me up if it were for fun
The losers will then come off stage
So I’ll be laughing at the last show
I’ll forgive you at the curtain call
Give me that straight face
Let those egos fall down low
And if my beat finds you ignorant
I would be no less surprise
I am not into your garish tripping
For which you’ve paid a hefty price
And if selling jokes were your specialty
Then honey you’re doing a good job
Just look right smack at the mirror
For each penny that you’ve been robbed

1 Comments:

Blogger baroogz said...

hmmm. galing! :)
mejo dark ung feeling nung poem... not exactly sad... but i stopped at this part and had to take another breath...
'But hey My God is big
I’m a bit more special than what they think I am
I am tighter than your imaginary fist'

nice! maximo profundo! :)
oo nga pla. I had to read this while swaying to reggae beats.. ewan ko kung bakit.

May 24, 2006 at 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home