Thursday, April 27, 2006

Ending this spark
That lighted my long wait
Once again am in the dark
Hoping that in the middle of letting go
I’ll find you once more
I know we’ve yet to see
Where this all will come down to
I’m as uncertain as you
I’m as uncertain as this

Loving every minute of our afterglow
And pinching myself to let go
Every moment that we created
Has found its home
This is the place where we set each other free
Not once but over and over again
It would’nt be hard though for you to resist
So much better to feel than insist
That you would one day be mine
And yes, it’s ok..I know I’d be fine

So you’ll read me
And not ever care
So you’d see me
And pretend I am not there
We’d talk as if we never will miss
Each day that lead us both to this
I’d be honest enough to say
That to this moment I’m thinking of you each day
Everyday I give it up
Pray harder and think that one day I’d have to stop

Somehow we know it’s but right
To give up this so-called fight
And yet I’d be bluffing my thoughts away
Pretending that I never heard my heart break
I know in time, I would find
The love beneath this sacrifice
If you don’t want to hear me out, it’s ok
I only write for things I could’nt say

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home